Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can anyone explain what exactly Lax On Elite at the 2024 age group is? Is it a club team or a group that trains as a supplement to your club team?

All social media hype. That’s their game and they are very good at it. They post 5 vids a day of mediocre training sessions. Ask around regarding who trains there, what teams those girls are from, and see if your kid will be elevated by the level of training offered. I’m guessing for most it’s going to be no.

Moving your 2024 player there for anything other than recreational lacrosse would be a disaster.

What trainers have kids from every club attending sessions?

I would imagine many have kids from all different clubs.
Lax on is a lot of smoke and not a lot of substance. Sometimes kids like to start fresh in a new training setting, but if you see what they push on IG, the aren’t reinventing the wheel by any stretch of the imagination. A 2024 team is downright laughable.
I think 2024 parents have been around the block enough that to see what’s going on here.

If you are on the top YJ team of course you wouldn't make the move. But if you are on a "B" team or Yellow Jackets "C" team they might be an option you look at. Seemed to work well for the 2022's that joined them last year as a good amount are going to Division 1 programs. Would those girls have gotten as much help from their prior clubs in the recruiting process had they stayed? I doubt it.

So you’re saying it’s better to leave a “B” or “C” team with a well known and established club to join a “F” or “G” team with a no name, non established, club?
Sounds like a solid plan where do I sign my kid up ???