Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is you planning to make the move? Is your daughter a player? Any thoughts on the direction that you are leaning? Don't know if any players are moving clubs. at this point it aybe a bit late to switch clubs in terms of getting enough playing time being that had these kids on the team for quite some time. Wil the coach play your daughter over another player who has been with club for years!? Possibly, let her tryout it certainly can't hurt!!
The only thing that may come into play is if the coach or coaches hear that you are shopping other clubs MAY affect how the coach views and plays your daughter.. this doesn't apply to the majority of coaches, but I've heard one or two horror stories
Of course you have to do what's best for your daughter! I wish you and your daughter nothing but luck !!

I think it depends on the coach. Some coaches take a roster where they feel comfortable with equal playing time while others take a huge roster and bench the lesser players. It’s a conversation to have before making the move. It also is not to late to switch teams. This year is probably the last chance to switch if you’re considering it.