Originally Posted by Anonymous
I now understand the hype over the 91 coach. After looking at the team page and navigating to her personal coaching page it makes sense why she’s getting so many good reviews. Kudos to her for being one of the only positive topics of conversation on this site.

I'm sure they'll find SOMETHING to come at her for. She could be a saint and someone will find something bad to say

I just messaged her on Instagram and she replied immediately. She makes her players spreadsheets of each weeks plan so that they can keep track of their progress? This is crazy

Shame she can’t coach my daughters team. Why has she stayed at 91 for so long?

Because everyplace else they eventually turns you into a money making machine. Happened with my daughters team. used to be like a family with great coaching, now just constant requests for cash. so sad.[/quote]

So you think she’s staying because she wants to stay away from that culture?[/quote]

I think that most clubs have really questionable owners. 91 has a pretty solid group of guys running it. Maybe she just doesn’t want to deal with craziness elsewhere.