Originally Posted by Anonymous
Something odd is going on in this thread. The thread has turned into a Team 91/Coach Tilts infomercial. Then out of no where the attacks on the YJ O’Sullivan team and the Daddy coach. Seems kinda odd. Is this coach and team getting all this play cause they are in need of players. Little known fact in the fall the Coach Tilts 91 team played the YJ O’Sullivan team twice full field with refs and got crushed both times yes both times by the 4th YJ team with a Daddy coach. To make matters worse Coach Tilts even brought in a YJ player who she trains from one of the better teams to play for her on both occasions. So before you all go crazy attacking other teams and praising Coaches know what your paying for.

^^^^^^ YUP. And it’s funny because Tilts is doing her own advertising on this page anonymously. I’ll wait for all the parents who are hyping up her trainings and coaching to actually sit on the sideline and watch her coach her 91 team. Great person and she’s enthusiastic and loves kids but she pretty much only coaches the goalie. The rest of the kids have no idea where they are supposed to be otherwise. She might be a great trainer I have no idea but strictly on the field game-like, is a big weakness of hers. Do some research before you waste your money playing on that team.

I’ll let you guys see for yourself though smile

If I didn’t think it could hurt my daughters name, I’d come off anonymous and share out who I was but I’d rather not risk the drama revolving around my daughter. My daughter is not a goalie but trains with Tilts. I feel the need to defend her as I have written posts on here about her.

My daughter has learned so much from this coach and it’s upsetting to see people attack her for coaching her goalies, being enthusiastic, and loving the sport. I’m sure if you were able to get game film or watch one of her training sessions you’d quickly realize that the claims in the post I’m replying to are completely inaccurate. When she trains my daughter she is nothing but supportive of her and her team and has never once mentioned anything negative about other programs or teams. If anything, she’s offered to fill the gaps for us in things we felt were missing from our current program. My daughter has found a true mentor in Coach Sam and its a shame that this community feels the need to bring down others.

My daughter is a YJ 2023 who trains with her but I’ve been following this forum as it pops up as active and I’m nosey. With all due respect, she doesn’t need to promote herself. She has plenty of players and kids she trains who clearly will do it for her because she deserves it. She’s a great girl and unlike a lot of the coaches and owners on Long Island is actually good hearted and cares about the kids. While there are plenty of people to attack for their choices in the lacrosse world she isn’t one of them.