Originally Posted by Anonymous
The top guns page is flooded with comments about the program falling apart because of the Smiths - mostly andrew and his recent DUI- are there top guns parents here looking to switch teams? Where do you plan to go? Do any teams even need kids at this point? Will coaches be willing to cut kids to make room for any of the 24 black players? Sorry for so many questions but Im feeling fairly concerned for my daughters future

Haha! Lots of people make mistakes in their private lives. This has nothing to do with his coaching abilities. Are you perfect? Or just a DB trying to stir the pot out of jealousy. Nobody’s “flocking” away. FACT. Teams are just fine. Now go crawl back into your hole and figure out why your daughter still can’t catch the ball!

You must be blind to the fact that who we surround our kids with is important...if you're ok with creepy men with a bad rep coaching your kids thats fine. Kids have also been leaving a few programs like crazy over the last year, one of the reasons Shannon took over our team to begin with.

You must be blind! Half the dads on the teams my kids have played on over the years drink beer all day at the tournaments, then drive their kid home. And if you think it’s any different when your kid plays in college you’re going to be in shock to find how much drinking is done by the parents groups. It’s not your job to police what others do. Worry about yourself and your own kid! I’m also not sure what you mean about kids leaving programs like crazy. My daughter plays on a top TG team. We are very happy and none of the starters are leaving. I think people are trying to stir the pot maybe because their daughter is not getting played enough?

The fact that you're admitting that you drink all day and then drive your kids around is next level parenting.

Sorry dude, you got the wrong guy. I make observations, and mind my business, which is to get my daughter recruited to a good school.