Originally Posted by Anonymous
What I meant by “adding” is to replace players who leave the team with better players who can make the team better. Tell me how you make a team better besides coaching? The top teams are always so good because they attract the top talent. Coaches don’t have to work that hard because the kids at that level of play are doing a lot of work on their own to get better.

Definitely not saying that the team should be filled with 28-30 kids. There’s nothing wrong with being a dad coach, or a coach who is still in college. YJ O’sullivan team holds their own against competition within their bracket. As it was previously posted in this group, O’sullivan’s team beat the 91 tilts team that everyone in this group is so crazy about.

I’m not really sure why we’re tearing down this 14 year old team.

Long Island has a talented 2024 class. I wouldn’t take offense to anything being said about any team or person on here. If you look back this website has been a pool of insults for many years. Very little positive is said, and when it is someone always comes in and tries to ruin it.