Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seems like Tilts is training a good chunk of the Islands 24’ group. I was on a sideline of my kids high school game yesterday and a group of moms were talking about her next clinic. Is there a reason this class gravitated towards her ?

She has some younger girls training with her, but her clinics fill up fast and those who have been training with her are given priority to future clinics. They happen to be 2024s and jump on it.

All I know is that she has inspired and motivated my daughter unlike anybody else.

I would agree with all of these. We’ve been with her for a few months now. Players who she’s worked with before get priority, after every clinic she emails videos she takes of the kids, and she sends us voice overs with drawings and slow motions of each drill so my daughter can keep doing it at home.

Not once has she ever pressured us to move teams, bad mouthed our team, or put her 2024 team who trains with her privately ahead of my daughter. If anything, I feel like she gives my daughter more attention than her own players sometimes.
She really lit a fire in my kid and every parent I’ve spoken to about her says the same thing. She raised my daughters self confidence in a way that isn’t telling her she’s the best player out there, but that she should expect the most from herself and that wherever she ends up as she leaves is better than it was when she walked onto the field. Anyone who speaks poorly about this young woman is delusional. I have never met such an incredible coach and mentor. I almost regret writing this because I don’t want to have to compete for spots when she has clinics and training sessions but that is selfish and I think that everyone’s child deserves Sam as a role model

How do I get a spot if I haven’t trained with her before? It seems like it’s impossible

we are part of the email list and if one fills she usually will make another for kids she calls waitlist players if there are enough waitlisted it seems like she’ll try end open another one and then post that on her Instagram profile my daughter checks it since I don’t use social media but if you aren’t on her email chain that seems like the best bet. its how we got in the begin with

If you don’t use social media, why are you on botc? This is social media!