Originally Posted by Anonymous
So after the drama a few days ago over if Tilts was as great as people said, I went digging for game film and through their Instagram. I really disagree with the statement about game time IQ. My daughter and I watched a solid fifteen minutes of their practice that they live streamed. She has friends on the team and is considering moving and has been trying to see what it would be like. Every drill the coach set up was well explained and the reason behind each move was explicitly stated. There were multiple times she stopped kids in the drill to explain why they needed to do something differently. She seems solid, but an opinion I suppose. More importantly the girls were smiling and focus but clearly happy. That’s what matters when all is said and done, no? Nice seeing kids who are being pushed while still loving every step.

Thanks for the breakdown coach Tilts. Your team still stinks!

Id bet its not Tilts but a 91 troll on the payroll trying to pump up the brand and fleece more suckers.

Or it’s actually parents, LIKE ME, who actually have a child who is trained by her who are just trying to help other people find a coach whose going to do for their kids what she’s done for line. How obscene that Id post about her. I can’t even imagine how insane I must be to say something kind on here...