Not sure why this is funny. This is about your daughter and your money. Most family’s decide to give up time and money for a chance to play lacrosse in college and earn a scholarship. Open your eyes before it’s too late. Don’t say you weren’t warned![/quote]

You can get a college scholarship with any club you play on IF YOU ARE TALENTED. Get your kid to the wall and figure out why they can’t catch a ball and that will help more than wasting all your time on this website[/quote]

A lot of parents don’t realize that it really depends how good your kid is. If they stink they stink, no way around it.[/quote]

True. I've seen plenty of YJ girls whose parents desperately want them to be better...spending thousands on private training, and they still stink. The occasional talented girl who plays for teams like 91 will eventually leave when she's recruited elsewhere. The rest are probably best off just recognizing that 91 is where they belong.[/quote]

My daughter is now at a top d1 college, so this probably isn’t the thread to drop this on but oh well. We left 91 to go elsewhere and then ended up coming back after realizing the grass is not greener. After coming back to 91, she got an offer to play top d1. The team she had switched to was run by crazies and we regretted the year we spent away from the program. I’m not saying the program doesn’t have its faults, it does as all programs do. Only reason I am on this thread is because I was swayed to leave by others on BOTC years ago and the advice I took off this site was so wrong. Dont take everything you see on here to heart, everyone has anterior motives. Just like this parent said before me, there are kids everywhere that aren’t the best. Truth is, if your kid is talented and happy with their team leave them and let their skills speak for themself.