Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]For Jesters recruiting, hard to have a track record without a 2021 team and only one 2022 team. Jesters do not have a strong 2022 team -- they only have 1 team at that age and they call it Pink, which is their B team designation (Black/Pink/White). So would not expect to see much in recruiting.

Jesters 2023 Black team is ranked as Top 20 club (US Club Lacrosse), so next year will be telling. The 2023 class will be a good case for seeing how the new directors, who were hired this year, do.

Agree. Only concern is that they got too big too fast and I don’t think they were prepared. I think in a few years they’ll be a stronger program. It takes a few years to build a good track record and name for yourself as a program, so I’d suspect their middle schoolers to be the first to really benefit from the program.

They are a Massapequa club team. Pequa always has a few good athletes, I think they will have trouble being competitive with the bigger clubs. Their '23 team is only competitive because of the TG transfer (one of the best girls in the grade). Coaches daughter and one other will get recruited to good programs, the rest will disappear into lax oblivion. Not a top club, maybe 4th ranked on LI

Absolutely a 2nd or 3rd tier team in the 23 age group on the island.

who cares what tier your team is on. Unfortunately all you crazy parents care about is being on the top team and watching your kid sit on the bench. How about being on a team where you get on the field. Unless you brainwashed your kid that its all about the team. If there sitting on travel prob gonna sit in college. Get with it and enjoy the game where you can watch your kid play and not console on three hour ride home. Before you know it there stick is in garage collecting dusk.