Originally Posted by Anonymous
Under Armour 150. Good event to attend or no? Also, any idea how they pick the girls? Over 1500 applied for 300 spots.

money grab...they all are

What if your kid isn't from a lax hotbed region? Don't they need to attend some of these "money grabs" to be seen/noticed? Or are there recruiting events that are considered worth the money/not money grabs?

this is def not a recruiting event .... its something you can add to your kids lax resume...thats it.... ..but it is what it is ...find out for yourself we did....... spent the 600 for some film. seriously??? Nike 120 is more legit .... but in the end it was still just buying video good luck to you

My youngest daughter didn’t get in, my older daughter was in the event last year. I just know from my experience this was not the case. Her college coach found her from this event and now she’s at school paying almost nothing for tuition. I just don’t want other parents to think it’s a complete waste of time because a harsh critic didn’t like it.

Have to agree that this is a sound event... any kids who got in should rep Long Island 24s and we should be happy for them