Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
9D1 had one of the best 25 teams locally and nationally a few years back, but a few of their best players got poached by yellow jackets and the team fell apart and no longer exists.

Tilts sound talented so I expect the same will happen because the organization doesn’t care about girls lacrosse and is a disservice to her players.

Also, let’s be clear and with all due respect to her efforts but her team would lose to theYJB team by 10.

91 never had a competitive 2025 team. That was YJ Spallina and 91 2025 wasn’t in the same ballpark. Not even YJ B.

I also detest the whole poaching concept, if the league and the coach are offering an environment where the kids are growing and developing, no one leaves. Case and point, Tilts. All other examples are parents who have FOMO and jump ship. New coaches see that from a mile away, especially if you’ve done that more that once. It’s usually the parents who thinks Suzie is better than she is.

I don’t think any of these kids are leaving from what I’ve heard about this coach and changes to the program. contrary to popular belief, this team does have talent and the top players are clearly happy. Like the previous comment says, kids who jump ship at this point probably think the grass is greener and will surely be in for a rude awakening. Kudos to 91 for supporting this coach and her kids. While my kid isn’t on this team, as a parent whose kid is not part of yellow jackets it’s nice to see support for other programs.