Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jesters hasn’t been brought up on here much. A lot of talk about their a team but we played them and wrecked them. They aren’t very good at all. I was surprised, we expected them to be real competition.

Was going to mention Jesters along with Legacy as an alternative to YJ/TG. I've been hearing good things about them. They just need to gt into top tournaments. If you are not at the top recruiting tournaments, there is little to no chance to get recruited to a top 20 program. These 91 cheerleaders will smarten up eventually and realize it's a money grab with zero return. 91 girls have been around for a while. How many girls did they get recruited to top programs? I bet the answer is none.

We love parents who think their kids walk on water and everyone else should bow down before them 😂😂

Not sure why this is funny. This is about your daughter and your money. Most family’s decide to give up time and money for a chance to play lacrosse in college and earn a scholarship. Open your eyes before it’s too late. Don’t say you weren’t warned!

You can get a college scholarship with any club you play on IF YOU ARE TALENTED. Get your kid to the wall and figure out why they can’t catch a ball and that will help more than wasting all your time on this website