Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 91 2024 coach is excellent and so are the girls. However, you are still dealing with 91. As an organization, unless you have a director/owner as your coach, you're just a cash cow to be milked for all you're worth. The girl's side is the epitome of this. They do not go to any of the better tournaments and are stuck going to 91/MyLacrosseTournaments which no other top tier organization goes to.

The other fact which many do not know is the way the top tier girls tournaments operate - you can't just enter a team in them. You have to have attended the year prior. If your team didn't, you're put on the standby list until a spot opens. If a spot doesn't open, you can't enter. The setup favors established organizations. In the event that 91 builds an excellent team on a certain grad year, they still won't be able to get into the top tier tournaments. I know this because my daughter does *not* play for YJ and I've been told about the struggle our program went through to be able to participate - it took years.

Not accurate we play in IWCLA tournaments for the most part.