Originally Posted by Anonymous
we are part of the email list and if one fills she usually will make another for kids she calls waitlist players if there are enough waitlisted it seems like she’ll try end open another one and then post that on her Instagram profile my daughter checks it since I don’t use social media but if you aren’t on her email chain that seems like the best bet. its how we got in the begin with

If you don’t use social media, why are you on botc? This is social media!

I'm not the original poster, but message boards are not my definition "social media." Messageboards were around way before Myspace/FB/Insta/TikTok/Snap/Twitter, etc. existed and they don't have the reach those other programs/apps have.

And like others, I'm not active on "social media," but I have been active on boards for over 20 years.

In regards to Tilts, my daughter connected with her on social media. My daughter went to one clinic and now we get priority emails before she announces the clinics to the public on Social Media (usually Instagram). My daughter takes every opportunity to train with Tilts that she can by her choice. Instead of hanging with friends, my daughter would rather be training with Tilts and the other like minded girls.

Thank you!!!! I’ve been looking at her page daily in hopes that something would open. Managed to grab us a spot. Thanks again. Hoping for similar experiences you had.