Originally Posted by Anonymous
Really nice thing to say about kids. You must be one of those parents that thought your little superstar was getting a full ride. Have some guts and post your name and where your kid plays since you enjoy berating 14 year old girls. I have no skin in this game but you must to be this nasty. Btw look at the YJ website that O’Sullivan team is playing in all the same tournaments as all the other 2024’s. So you should maybe know what your talking about before open your mouth.

O’Sullivan is weak. There’s no if’s, ands, or buts. Just accept that your kid is on a D team that is going to be forgotten as colleges focus on your higher teams before moving down to you. No shot at a top school on a D team for a club that has 75 kids ranked higher than them in your own club.
Again I said I had no skin in this game I was just amazed that an adult with children would berate 14 year old girls and obviously I’m debating with a child cause you can not read and your information about tournaments were incorrect. Again I’ll ask where your little superstar plays and which team she is on. Btw have fun at that top school with maybe a 25 percent scholarship cause if your stud ain’t number one she isn’t getting much. Probably will ride the bench like most of these kids and be home by year two at a SUNY.

Just like the “studs” on c and d teams or teams like flg and rush.