Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rella is the best B team around.
They beat MD’s top 2 B teams M&D Red and Hero’s White.
Only 2 teams locally that they have no shot against is Thorn and TG black.
Rella would smoke any B team on island plus they would beat the quasi A teams at clubs like Elevate and Empire
The top players on Rella are studs on most A teams
didnt they lose to some pick up team in the LILJ league? I wouldnt say they would smoke "anyone" b team and all.

A fall league is all about who shows up. like a men’s hockey league.
Again nobody saying they are great, but they are a solid team and a very good B team. If you are a top player on LI you aren’t on Rella. The top players are on Thorn, TG and a few scattered around on Legacy and New Jesters from TG.

I’m confused this is a 24 thread why are we sending kids to 23 teams?
Rella is the best B team around.
They beat MD’s top 2 B teams M&D Red and Hero’s White.
Only 2 teams locally that they have no shot against is Thorn and TG black.
Rella would smoke any B team on island plus they would beat the quasi A teams at clubs like Elevate and Empire
The top players on Rella are studs on most A teams
didnt they lose to some pick up team in the LILJ league? I wouldnt say they would smoke "anyone" b team and all.

A fall league is all about who shows up. like a men’s hockey league.
Again nobody saying they are great, but they are a solid team and a very good B team. If you are a top player on LI you aren’t on Rella. The top players are on Thorn, TG and a few scattered around on Legacy and New Jesters from TG.

I’m confused this is a 24 thread why are we sending kids to 23 teams?

Because didn’t you know that when 24 teams are filled clubs out the extra 24s on different teams to collect the check