We just returned to San Diego (Mad Dog West Elite girls 2024) from Prime Time and LAX Recruiting Challenge. Wanted to give the Mid-atlantic region cudos for putting together a great weekend of lacrosse. The competition our girls faced was significantly better overall than what they face in California and we are looking forward to more trips out here in the future.

As we are not very familiar with the Eastern teams, I was curious what the forum thought about the teams that our girls faced (MD United, LI Legacy, M&D Red, Mesa Elite, Phantastix Purple, and Carolina Fever)? Our girls had a good weekend (6-0; I realize that COVID rules/no draws change things a bit) and we are trying to gauge where the team is relative to the rest of the country. Obviously the vast majority of the talent is out East so it is fun to pick the brains of people who understand the lacrosse landscape at a national level.

By the way I am new to this forum and apologize if this type of question has been asked by other Western parents previously.