Originally Posted by Anonymous
I really think the Millon Championship will continue to grow and wsyl will continue to have fewer and fewer of the top teams.

Millon will do a national championship for 2022 and 2024, which are the two years his sons play. He will not expand it bryond those two years. WSYL will continue to be a U13 showcasing vehicle.

With the new recruiting rules, there will probably be some U15 championship that will be hyped like the World Series is. And nobody on these boards will agree that it is set up correctly.

I really think the Millon Championship will continue to grow and wsyl will continue to have fewer and fewer of the top teams.

I have disagree. WSYL has the same founders and sponsors of the MLL. I think it's going to be around with that type of influence. Everyone on this blog will be watching the final or dvring it. Why? It's really cool that the kids get this opportunity. Millon, high quality tourney, but that's it. This has branding and PR opportunity for a club that translates to revenue. The WSYL will grow. The Crabs, Madlax, Laxachusetts and others will jump on board at some point.