Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How was the Elite 1K i mean 80 on Long Island. My thoughts is its the biggest waste of $. Do you really think these college coaches care to look at 7th graders? They did it for the quick loot. some parents are just out of their minds thinking their kids will be getting a lax scholarship. Open your eyes and get them a tutor.your kid is too young for this type of event.

Thanks Dad. Let me fill you in on a few things. First of all it's my money!!! If I want to light it on fire that's my prerogative. Second of all my son had a great day. The weather was perfect, he had an opportunity to play with his friends and some kids he usually plays against. He had a chance to meet and play for some of the best coaches in the nation and....it was a very very well run event. My guess is you spend more in a month on booze than I spent on this event so while you sat at home nursing your favorite scotch I chose to spend a day watching my son have a great experience....and to me that's priceless.

^ love this response... phuck you... he will burn his money so look a different way phucko.