Originally Posted by Anonymous
the physical maturity of igloo's 2021 team players who were recruited to arctic blast will also be clear to everyone as well. let's see if the second time is a charm for igloo's rising 9th graders who played in the world series last year with black ice. maybe those players can be personal tour guides for all boys who will be experiencing the event for the first time and the announcers will have already practiced pronouncing their names. take pictures and bring back souvenirs for the boys who were excluded from this opportunity. keep rationalizing it and maybe you will overcome your moral conscience.

my kid earned his spot by working his [lacrosse] off. my moral conscience is just fine, thanks

totally agree that it is wrong to exclude players who made the arctic blast team this year. those kids earned their spots, are committed to the team, worked hard, paid, etc. unjustifiable to be alienated from the team and denied the opportunity to play in wsyl.

Wsyl is a train wreck and only causes problems for clubs having to change their roster for one crappy tournament.

"Change their roster" aka... stop cheating

So none of the Long Island teams have different rosters just for Wsyl? (Crickets)

This whole thread is about the fact that some have made teams based on the age guidelines this year!!!! I'm pretty sure crickets are smarter than you! If you want to be a wise a#$ at least read the thread