Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did igloo bring their 8th graders to beat up on the B teams at strong island? Classy.

I just checked tourney machine. 2023 is the graduating class after 2022. Currently 6th graders not 8th graders.
Although a little confusing by the way the brackets are listed. I think 2022A played in the 2021A bracket, 2022B played in the 2022A bracket and the team you thought was 8 th graders 2023A played up in the 2022B bracket. Either way 6 th grade not 8. Still weak tournament

I was at Strong Island with one of my kids - Igloo basically had their top teams play up age wise. For instance their top 2023 team played in 2022 B.
Igloo outclassed mostly everyone at the tournament. It was a nice tournament, just mostly not teams that can play with Igloo's top teams. Igloo should have just sent their B teams. But looking at their website, they didn't list this tournament on their schedule, so this was probably just something they added for a free weekend in their backyard. The 2023A team looked like 6th graders to me - they just play at such a high level people probably assume they are older.

Daddy ball kids and other non athletic 2023 Igloo kids. They seem more like a bunch of goof balls under AA's headless horsemen. Keep funding black ice because its all over after kid graduates.

You are quite possibly the biggest do#ch@bag in the world