Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did igloo bring their 8th graders to beat up on the B teams at strong island? Classy.

I just checked tourney machine. 2023 is the graduating class after 2022. Currently 6th graders not 8th graders.
Although a little confusing by the way the brackets are listed. I think 2022A played in the 2021A bracket, 2022B played in the 2022A bracket and the team you thought was 8 th graders 2023A played up in the 2022B bracket. Either way 6 th grade not 8. Still weak tournament

I was at Strong Island with one of my kids - Igloo basically had their top teams play up age wise. For instance their top 2023 team played in 2022 B.
Igloo outclassed mostly everyone at the tournament. It was a nice tournament, just mostly not teams that can play with Igloo's top teams. Igloo should have just sent their B teams. But looking at their website, they didn't list this tournament on their schedule, so this was probably just something they added for a free weekend in their backyard. The 2023A team looked like 6th graders to me - they just play at such a high level people probably assume they are older.

Daddy ball kids and other non athletic 2023 Igloo kids. They seem more like a bunch of goof balls under AA's headless horsemen. Keep funding black ice because its all over after kid graduates.

You are a fool. igloo has the top 2021 team, the top 2022 team, the second best 2023 team etc. Good balls? Like Cromwell who is head coach st Manhasset? And assistant coach of the lizards? You are a tool.