Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am a Hitmen parent and we are not even close to Outlaws Select, the 2nd 91 Team or Igloo B. I really don't think that could be a Hitmen parent posting, but if it is your are delusional. I don't put to much stock in fall tournaments because the players will be developing a lot between October and June when it matters. But all of you need to relax and stop posting about 12 year old boys!!! There is a ton of talent at this age group. I believe on any given day any one of the top teams, ( Igloo A, Express, 91, Legacy and Outlaws) could be one another. I watched a bunch of different teams play in the A and B brackets on Sunday. What I noticed was the daddy influence. Pretty much every team had players where you could clearly tell they spent too much time listening to Daddy at the kitchen table and not enough time listening to what the coaches want them to do. Think that will be fixed in most cases by the time we see these teams again in the spring and summer.

I think what happened are people posting inaccurate information regarding lots of teams and trying to stir the pot. Truth be told, a lot of good competition in the A and B brackets. It's fall ball and we have a long way to go before the spring and summer season. What's unfortunate, parents from teams such as Hitmen, Express, Legacy, etc. post things about kids that are specifically based that anyone who knows them knows who they are referrig to in their posts. If the posters would indeed stop this nonsense, life would be easier. Daddy's living life through their kids. Rant over.