Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous] Where else can the 2022 boys get coached by 13 of the top coaches in the country? The price is very reasonable for the day in my opinion.And the reality is this is an event to help Igloo gain notoriety as a top club. Nobody is expecting their 2022 kids to get committed at this thing BUT the hope would be the coaches would say "Wow they have got a lot of talent in the younger ages to lookout for in the future..I should keep coming back to this thing" That will only hope the boys that participate in this event for years to come. Stop the hate on this event, if you knew how much was being put into it you'd be embarrassed for trashing it. [/quot

not all 13 coaches are coaching the 2022. From my understanding there will be 1 coach for each team (4 teams 2022) so your kid will be seen by 4 coaches. not bad but not great either for the money.

Wrong loser. Itinerary is up.

Loser? Maybe 15 0f those kids will commit before their junior year. The rest after. Spending this money on 12 year olds is stupid. And these coaches are doing for the money. Not to find the best middle schooler who hasn't ever played a middle school game no less a high school game!

Why do you care where I spend my money??

EXACTLY!!!!!!