Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
"Fat Channy got out coached by Channy." - please remove this, as it is disrespectful and sets a poor example for the boys.

Really? I can tell you I have no love for Channy. If he can give he will have to take it. Another bull [lacrosse] artist!!
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
"Fat Channy got out coached by Channy." - please remove this, as it is disrespectful and sets a poor example for the boys.

Really? I can tell you I have no love for Channy. If he can give he will have to take it. Another bull [lacrosse] artist!!

As Moderator, who you love/hate should have no bearing. As adults we should care more about how such words could influence the youth. I kindly ask that you reconsider. Thanks

As a moderator who has first-hand knowledge of my dealings with Channy, I wonder which side of his mouth was he speaking through when he speaks to you?

As a parent or consumer dont you want to know what you are dealing with? Maybe you're not a parent or consumer, but rather Channy himself or a groupie?

If you want to come on here and try and dictate to me and have an argument with me while you are anonymous let me be very clear you are howling in the wind. Are we clear?