Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Winkoff is a crook just like the others. He'll take your tryout money but make a deal with certain towns and cut kids who have been on the team.

Sour grapes. First class organization.

First class organization? They don't even have the decency to call repeat players that didn't make the team again and tell them they didn't make it Bs first class organization- more like disgusting moneymaker

Wouldn't have gone back if they paid ? That's exactly what you asked for. Lol. And we are supposed to believe you son got a "great scholarship" and you are here in the 2022 thread mouthing off about it?? Kids get cut from programs for two reasons.

1. Ability
2.parents

If any of your story is credible , I would say your problem was number 2 based on what I have read so far.

Ok fl$ Dad or director, take it easy. fl$ has a well documented track record on this site of playing politics and games with their tryouts. Post is 100% true. The veracity with which you seek to discredit it, only bolsters it's truthfulness. Good Luck to you. fl$ in our distant rear view mirror. Hopefully, another young man and his parents can learn from our experience. Ughhhh, by the way, we asked for the free tuition just to get under their skin, like I've successfully done to you. A small payback for the way the treated rmy son. But I'm sure you saw that? Right Dopey? Lol

So your saying your kid is in college, this is in your rear view mirror and you are on 2022 daily spouting off ? Can't all be true ! And I am a Dad , who is very happy with program with all 3 of my sons. Name calling is classy. That type of behavior was more likely your problem.