Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Super Team?? They were not good at all. I do not like 91. Never have. With that said, have to respect how good they have always been. But today, they were not good at all. They were dominated by Express and Igloo, and igloo B team gave them a game. I'm assuming it's just that combined two great teams and they are feeling things out. Nothing jelling yet. I'm sure they will be back to form soon enough, but today, it was just ugly.

Igloo has to be most improved, BOTh teams looked super impressive.

9* let egos ruin a good thing, Igloo will over take them and surpass them by the summer.

Express was impressive as well and will continue to be top dog.

I agree - Igloo was very impressive today. Big difference from the team that lost to GC at NXT.

Express still very good but still relies on only a few tremendous Players.

It's hard to be a Super Team if you don't have the Ball. They better address their faceoff issues or it's going to be a long year.

Outlaws Stunk today. Shot selection is terrible. Coach better get that under control fast or they will have a tough time beating town teams.

Big improvement from the Rebels from last year. They are a few players from being a very good team.

Great day of Lacrosse. Glad to see all the island teams playing each other, I hope it continues.