Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am a parent on the 2022 team as well. Instead of bashing your kids team on here under an anonymous account why don't you just approach PB and get your money back ? If your kid is good enough to be on this team he will not have a hard time finding another team, you will be gone and you can be happy. PB is very approachable makes himself available to kids and the parents. I spoke to him on more than one occasion and he responded with his honest opinion. I didn't necessarily agree but nonetheless he is a stand up guy. Nobody wants a sour parent around trying to spread this type of negativity. If PB don't give your money back let it be known on the sideline and the team will.

So being the fact that PB will NEVER give anyone there money back, you are telling me that you will take up a collection and get me my 2500 back? We all know most of the parents on the sideline had a hard enough time coming up the money in the first place there is no way I'm getting my money back. I will just stay and hope things get better even though after being here for a few seasons I know it won't.

If you leave we will gladly collect the money for you to leave or give it out of my own pocket once you come forward and show what a loser you really are. If your a real man step up and say something, but we both know you won't. You can try hide but you will eventually be found out.

First of all who ever this is full of $hit. You wont pay me back and I can't believe your happy with the Outlaws. The coaching is mediocre at best and like I said you get to play according to how much you kiss PB's A$$. All you parents are back stabbers and liars who talk behind each others back on a constant basis! I thought this was my last stop I guess not.

Your last stop? What is this a merry go round? Outlaws have some amazing talent at 2022 and you son is lucky to be on the team(if he still is). Try and spread all this BS but in the end it doesn't matter. Its this simple if your kid is good he will play and that goes for ANY team. Tired of hearing the EXCUSES about PB as a coach. He was there from the beginning of he season. Here is the problem, YOUR KID isn't good enough. HE WOULD PLAY A LOT IF HE WAS. Never heard of PB sitting his best players because of politics. Its a joke and so are you. Whoever you are you should just leave now and be a cancer elsewhere.