Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Express Dad I saw all games Channy/ Empire was best game and then Outlaws/channy. Channy 91 Champ game a let down!

90+1 Texas 2022 team should be embarrassed with what they brought to this tournament. Some of their players could probably drive themselves from Houston. I hope they got a lot out of beating up on B teams with older players. Should have been in the A division to boot, but that wouldn't have been good for business if they beat the 90+1 LI teams as well. Just pathetic...

People in Texas are big. People on Long Island are small. There is no conspiracy. Long Island is probably just more polluted and it stunts the growth. Get over it.

Nice try. Some of those boys were at least 14 based on their physical maturity and I am from CT where are air and water is clean and our boys growth for 12 and 13 year old is just fine.

There's no defined way a kid will look at a specific age. My son is 13 and has many friends born within 2 months either way of him. Some could pass for 15 easily. Others you might think are in 5th grade. All of you passing judgement on kids and teams based on looks should google the range of height and weight a 13 year old might fall in and the range of ages a kid might hit puberty. Better yet just visit any middle school classroom and see how much it varies.

So easy to solve.... it's called birth certificates