Originally Posted by Anonymous
igloo was the biggest protester of legacy's guest playing 9th graders participating in the world series last year and this year igloo is doing the very same thing by bringing 6-8 players from the black ice team. total hypocrisy. it is unfortunate what happened to the black ice team last year. i guess the director and coaches thought if can't beat them, join them. conscience: do two wrongs make a right?

Unfortunately this is what every club is doing now. Can't beat them join them? Why not. Nothing is done about this anyway. Two wrongs make a right? Again nothing is done to prevent this..I think there are more parents that would want Lacrosse to go age based, not grade based. Birth certificates and photo I'd's. Sooner the better before a child of 12 or 13 gets seriously injured because they're playing against 15 or 16 year old young men. The Laxblack 2023 team was a perfect example of this at Tri star lax clash this past weekend. How could these tournament directors turn a blind eye to this? It was more than obvious! It wasn't a couple of players from this team, it was all of the team. Any of the other players from this division could have been seriously injured. It's like beating a dead horse though, Until parents demand the change, it's going to remain the same until someone is slapped with a lawsuit. Everyone is paying enough money to play travel lacrosse. It should also ensure the safety of these boys. My question is...how can these PARENTS allow their sons to absolutely maul these boys that are at least 2-3 years younger or more depending on how many times they've been left back. Is that a conscience checker? Absolutely. Would I be a "proud" parent? Nope