Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That Express "B" was not looking good at all today! Dominated by a town team and Hitmen! A lot of angry parents today!

Nonsense on each point. What's your agenda?

I'm not the original poster and I have a son the express team. Final score doesn't reflect the game. Hitmen pretty much controlled the game for the first 30 minutes. It was 3 or 4-0 at half time and they had a lot more opportunities. With 10 minutes left a kid who moved from hitmen to us picked a clearing pass from the goalie. Then he scored 2 more goals. He was carrying the team on his back clearly pumped and trying to prove something to his former team. I forgot who scored the 4th goal for us but they were all within about 8 minutes. Hitmen scored with about 2 minutes left and then held the ball to end the game. We got 2 fluky goals but hey they count. I don't think dominated is the right word that implies a large deficit but they admittedly controlled the game for most of it.

I'm sure we will see them again and I'm looking forward to it. We relied on one kid for the most part once we practice and play more we will be much improved.