Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Super team "almost" upset express? Really? This team was put together to beat this team. They have 4 losses so far this fall. Let's be honest here, they do not look like they will be a top team. Lot of unhappy parents and more importantly kids on that team. Deny it all you want but deep down you know it's true. A mistake was made by 91. By the summer season I see this team as #4 or #5 on long Island. Sorry. But look at that team. It's not there.

The SuperTeam will be fine and I bet will be the top team come Summer. If you took 12 kids from Igloo and 12 from Express do you think they would be gelling with only a couple of practices? No! The Kids are just getting to know each other and what their role is on the team. I think both United and Smash beat the Express/32 Superteam a few times before they started playing like the Express team they are today.

Enough with the "gelling". That's like a new lacrosse term by parents who never played the game. Lacrosse is lacrosse. IQ is IQ. Play the game. At this age it's simple.