Originally Posted by Anonymous
baysore and islip league, Any one have results for weekend
?????

Whitman beat WI A team- Whitman has best goalie in Suffolk and a dominate face off kid. They have potential to be in any game they play with that combo.

From what I heard WI will have their toughest year in a very long time, like losing record tough. Whitman is good team. Any idea who their out of league games may be against ?

Take a look at their schedule....they won;t have a losing season.

ok let's look at the 16 game schedule -say we concede to WI wins against Copiague, North Babylon,East Islip ,Deer Park, West Babylon, and Bellport. That is 6 wins. They also play Whitman, SW, HHH West AND HHH East, and Riverhead. These will be the make or break games that can go either way, but a 1-4 or 2-3 against these teams could put them at .500 or below. I would concede a loss to SE. They also have 3 non-league games. They have a game vs. Section Five Penfield ( above average team, who they beat 8-5 last year). The remaining games could be traditional rivals Chaminade and Ward Melville. They would not be favored to win those, so yeah I think an 8-8 or worse season could be in the making. Then again, they seem to get better at the end of each season so can't count them out either.