Originally Posted by Anonymous
Oh ....I see. They play varsity as Juniors and Seniors which is the proper way versus the whining public school freshman who "play" varsity but ride the pine for 3 years so daddy can say his kid is a 4 year varsity player although its at a low level public school

anyone can get into Chaminade if they have half a brain...not impressive at all and way inferior to true private schools in terms of academic prowess.

Have a friend who's kid was not the greatest students in Middle School c's and b's. He decided to take Catholic School entrance exam. He placed into Chaminade. Now he's telling me his son is on honor roll or whatever the equivalent is at Chaminade. Either the work is a lot easier or this kid became Einstein in one semester. I would take the grades at these Catholics with a grain of salt.

You do that...dont take into consideration that maybe the kid needed a little academic discipline and fell lock step with the rest. If you have no interest in the privates outside of bashing, then take it up with a seal instead. It might pleasure you more.