Originally Posted by Anonymous
my fingers hurt from scrolling all the way down to find Syosset and Port Washington. Chiefs will easily win Nassau, see what happens in LI. Like in any sport hopefully all teams come in healthy and play their hearts out.

Better yet, my fingers are killing me looking for Massapequa on any of the top academic high schools in New [lacrosse] and in the country lists. Syosset is right at the top of both lists. still scrolling to find Massapequa even mentioned . Not happening. Would rather have a top academic school w a great lacrosse program than just a great lacrosse program and nothing else. Syosset is a win/win. And btw, Syosset lost to Chaminade by one goal in the non league game this year . Better than massapequas loss so just remember no matter which direction this season goes, can't judge by one game for either team or count out your competition bc u never know .

Go to a Catholic school, good education, excellent sports, don't hear much of Syossset kids in the D1 schools on TV but you do hear a lot about Cham and St. Anthony's.

Then you're not listening , Syosset is represented consistently by many D1 schools and if you watch the games and listen for it , you will hear their names . At times 2 or more on the same team , Cornell etc. A lot of Syosset players get recruited by freshman/Sophmore year to the D1's bc of their excellent academic and athletic reputation.