Originally Posted by Anonymous
baysore and islip league, Any one have results for weekend
?????

Whitman beat WI A team- Whitman has best goalie in Suffolk and a dominate face off kid. They have potential to be in any game they play with that combo.

From what I heard WI will have their toughest year in a very long time, like losing record tough. Whitman is good team. Any idea who their out of league games may be against ?

Take a look at their schedule....they won;t have a losing season.

ok let's look at the 16 game schedule -say we concede to WI wins against Copiague, North Babylon,East Islip ,Deer Park, West Babylon, and Bellport. That is 6 wins. They also play Whitman, SW, HHH West AND HHH East, and Riverhead. These will be the make or break games that can go either way, but a 1-4 or 2-3 against these teams could put them at .500 or below. I would concede a loss to SE. They also have 3 non-league games. They have a game vs. Section Five Penfield ( above average team, who they beat 8-5 last year). The remaining games could be traditional rivals Chaminade and Ward Melville. They would not be favored to win those, so yeah I think an 8-8 or worse season could be in the making. Then again, they seem to get better at the end of each season so can't count them out either.

You can also count wins against Riverhead,Half hollow schools, Whitman add 4 to your 6 gives you ten we beat Penfield last year which was the turning point of their season and you might sneak a win against SW I will give you WM, SE, and the Flyers. With the coaching staff they have is always good for at least one upset if not two plus they didnt really lose to many key players so Im predicting 21-4