Originally Posted by Anonymous
i have mixed emotions regarding the wi/sw results. my son played with team li way back in 4th grade and l got to know some of the sw parents and players. total class act and GREAT kids. l feel they were a state champ team but wi had a better game plan. The idiot parents at sw who scream "he's got nothing" all game got just what they deserve: nothing. pa anouncer is knucklehead. someone beat massapequa

In Nassau we say "someone beat Smithtown West" be careful what you wish for Syosset v. Smithtown East/Sachem North would be a good match up
I don't think so. I was at game a few weeks back where Massapequa destroyed Syosset. Looked like they were playing their JV squad. It is playoffs now, so it should be closer but I don't think Pequa will have problem with the Braves. The problem with Massapequa is they played a weak schedule this spring. They haven't had tough games since Garden City and Chaminade which they lost both. Not their fault and they are very deep, but I think Suffolk A teams have the edge because of the completion every week.

Pequa "destroyed" Syp two years ago in the regular season and Syo beat them for the county championship. It .is never over till it over. Both teams have to show up and play. Hopefully it will be a good clean competitive game