Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hills West has made the playoffs the last few years. They are a young team with many good players and D1 commits. The top kids have been the top kids since they started playing there and have come up big on "points" before this coach even stepped on the scene. I believe this is a complete case of a disgruntled parent who things didn't go the way he wanted for his son. HHH HSW has looked the best it ever has this year. I've seen them play and they dominated games this year. They have kids who can get the job done and they have kids who can put the ball in the cage like the stronger bigger programs. The coaches kid who this person speaks of is a good player in case anyone has not noticed! I think someone is jealous their little johnny didn't get 70 points .... move on already!!!

The kid is a good Player. The dad was there just to coach his son. If you watching during games every time ball went to other side of Midfield, Dad would be giving instructions to only one player(Guess who)- Just not a good situation, but again I will say the kids good.