Originally Posted by Anonymous
No, I will say that Smithtown is one of the good teams in Suffolk "A" and that Massapequa and Garden City are two of the top teams in their respective leagues.

I think that you and I define "good" differently. You or another poster described Bayshore as a tough opponent. For whom are they a tough opponent? Not for Ward Melville, maybe for Brentwood or Middle Country.

I asked the question before? How many different teams have made it to the Suffolk "A" finals in the past 10 years?

Who cares about how many times a school made it to the A finals in the past!!
This is a new year, with new kids/teams excelling !
Following your train of thought, Smithtown West is the only great, not "good" team on LI, besides maybe Chaminade. After all WM lost handily to Cham, witch should eliminate them from the great group. Smithtown East, Pequa, St. As, GC, WM are the only other preseason Nationally ranked teams in the top 25 on LI.
East, Pequa, GC, WM, St. A's have all lost games now, leaving only Smithtown West

Why bother playing anymore games,as they are clearly the only great team! Lets end it now and give them the crown so you can add them to the stars of the past list and we can move onto next year! Or better yet have Stown West play Chaminade. Now that would be the only game worth watching, agree?