I saw a few of their games. I did not see that. Maybe you saw that or thought you saw that based on the kid. What I did see is in the bigger games the kid getting hacked away at and never losing possession of the ball and he did pass it off to the other attack to finish it off. The one attackman there was lights out. That kid was big and strong and could put a ball in the cage like no one I've seen in a long time from that program. If you go look at the record and the top scorers you will see that the daddys boy you speak of does not lead the HHH HSW team in goals someone else does and that is the kid I speak of above. The kid is a good all around player and most likely would have had just as an incredible year if his daddy wasnt there. So again, I believe this was a completely disgruntled problem parent who's little Johnny didnt have as good of a season. From what I saw and the stats I have seen in black and white .... not many goals put up by midfield on that team and the midfield with the exception of one kid was just ok. Couldnt get much done in bigger games and forget the defense middies ... they were just all around atrocious!! Im sure those are not committed D1 kids that are being spoken about here. Not all of HHH HSW plays for team 91 so that does not even hold up in this argument!