Hero's parent:

Actually, it IS Hero's. Coaches make it clear that, at least for 2021, and at least for this year, that playing time is pretty much equal for all girls. Have had some parent/coach meetings to reiterate this point when coaches get calls or texts about playing time (not "my kid doesn't play", but "hey, if we keep the kids who are hot in the whole game, maybe we won't lose by 1 to YJ when we're up by 2 with a few minutes left" or "Maybe we'll FINALLY beat M&D if we played our studs more" (don't go bat-sh8t crazy, M&D parents...it's an example).
2 goalies. Each played one half of every game at LFTC. In the playoffs, everyone played, as equal as you can get given the short format. Some kids on the other teams only played a few minutes. 4 or 5 goals per game, plenty of times for personnel swaps.
Other thoughts, as I know you crave my opinions:
1) MD Untied East is good. We beat them by a goal to advance to the playoff for Laxing Out Loud, which we won. Yeah, I know, M&D and YJ weren't there.
2) Skywalkers is good. We beat them a couple times last year, and they beat us. They beat us in the league this spring. We most recently beat them in the semis at LFTC.
3) YJ is good. One or two YJ voices on this thread seem to want to dismiss Hero's. Y'all were VERY relieved to win by one last time we met. Looking forward to next time. Not because I know we will win. Sh*t, I HOPE we do. But good competition is good for the teams. And I enjoyed the BSing on the sidelines. (You guys [lacrosse] just as much as everyone else. Not more, but not less.)
4) Tryouts. According to the website, OPEN tryouts for 2021 and younger. Best kids will get spots. No stated "loyalty" to current player, but I guess that the coaches have an idea for what improvements they are looking to make. And if a girl stinks at the tryout, but has been a great player for them in the past, why wouldn't they include that in their assessment? 2020 and older...invitation only.
5) M&D is good. Y'all know that, right?