Originally Posted by Anonymous
You
Don't worry about us. We will be fine. Worry about your own team. And why will gap be even larger?

So did many A team girls walk last year or is that someone trying to stir the pot?

top 4 girls went to igloo. Others tried out at Yj but made the 3rd team so came back.

Why would top A team girls go to a startup? Seems like a step back to me. We are kinda stuck where we are at, already paid 50% but looking for options for 2017. Considering TG or Elevate. Kid is a solid b-b+ player. Not Interested in YJ.

Any igloo folks out there care to comment on their thoughts so far?

All the top Elevate girls left. Many, but not all went to Igloo. The Elevate Director left and went to Igloo as well. She coaches a strong HS team on the North Shore of LI. I think that Igloo will be attracting top talent over the next few years. I would NOT waste your time with Elevate. If people think a lot of kids and coaches jumped ship this year, wait until next year!

Elevate picked up some YJ girls to fill those spots.

Aren't the girls who came from YJ the same girls who did not make the blue team. Girls who left Elevate were good and so are the girls who came to Elevate. I would say that's a pretty even trade off.