Originally Posted by Anonymous
No, he did not have a red solo cup that I saw. To me, his comment was not intended literally, but it was (in my opinion) way out of line. He seemed to be quick to call girls over to the sidelines where he was sitting to explain to them what he saw that they had done "wrong". Like I said earlier, he seemed to be trying to be very "smooth", kind of like a used car salesman. He made a couple of other comments that weren't as odd, but they did catch me off-guard and I heard his assistant to tell him to shush, or quiet down. And no, no thought police here. But, as a coach, you should hold yourself to a high standard and I think he came up short. Just coach and leave the smarmy comments for later.

Are we still talking about the Skywalkers coach? Just want to make sure - for future reference. I do know that it is definitely none of the heros green coaches - he called them over to the sidelines to make corrections and did not yell it out for all to hear. And mnd has a woman coaching - definitely not her. This is all great stuff.