There is a difference between posting rosters and making proposed rosters available for invited people to see. The rosters are the clubs and players business, no need to publicly post them. But proposed rosters should certainly be available to players making a decision to take a roster spot for a multitude of reasons. Did they make the right choices of players moving up, down, coming ,going. Did they get rid of the loud mouth parents that know one wants to stand next to on the sidelines. Is the politically placed kids situation getting worse or better, etc.... I find YJs choice to only show invited players the roster interesting, I know so many players who were scared to even try out because they posted every name who tried out and put them in an awkward situation if they went back to club they were trying to leave. I think you will see a huge surge in talent trying out next year because they can do it anonymously, with no repercussions of going back to their original club if it doesn't work out.