Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It looks like the talent level on Long Island in 2021 the years below and down is on the decline. L.I.'s so called top 2021 team, YJ isn't getting it done. Their draw girls are too weak and are get dominated, their field play is solid but still average for any MD team. Par for the course from LI lately. They have one draw girl/middy who has some mouth on her as well, she needs to show some class. Starting to go downhill for them from what I heard from her mouth to her teammates, only a matter of time before they self-destruct with that attitude.

Girl on Monsters 2021 has a mouth/attitude as well. Middie that taunts opposing players, opposing parents and waves her hands at her teammates. Not a nice kid, not sure what type of parenting is going on up in the rust belt of NY.

This girl was just very harsh to her teammates, nothing to our girls. Getting on her teammate pretty hard and not going about it in a nice way. Berating one and dropping a "f" bomb at her at least once and then mouthing off to another girl on her team after that. We were all pretty shocked what came out of her mouth, and a little bewildered when we realized she said that to her own teammates. Didn't seem like a nice kid. Would want my daughter around that kid. Seems like the chemistry on YJ is different from last year. I guess losing will do that.