Originally Posted by Anonymous
M&D dominated again. The only reason MU advanced is because Director put them in B bracket and they move up the chain. Would never had made it to semis otherwise. Smoke and mirrors like the organization. MU has taken a nose dive. Stars is the new kid on the block.

Actually MU had a team in the top two brackets. They both lost.

Maryland United East has a free pass to the playoffs this week at Lax for the Cure too. How is it you guys are always with a bunch of B teams?

One Division has M&D, YJ, Stars and Skywalkers. Another has Heros, NEMS, TLC and Elevate.

MU's division has Skywalkers White, YJ's C team and some other teams I've never heard of

Because this is how the Md United director "sells" her team's accomplishments. The sad part is, gullible parents buy it, thinking that Md United is the team to be on. Like was said earlier in this thread, she is not a coach. She is a business person first and foremost. A good hype machine. Kids leave good programs to go to her team, thinking they're going to be the next big thing because BA told them so. Then, years later, the kid and parents realize that it was nothing ore than a "sell job" and they feel betrayed but it's too late. BTW...my daughter did not play for Md United, never wanted to even though she was "recruited" by them. I'm glad she stayed where she was. But, she has friends who played for BA at Md United and almost all of them feel like they should've stayed on the team they were on before.