Originally Posted by Anonymous
Integrity is starting to show up and play too. Down in Delaware they beat STEPS NJ Blue (A team) on Saturday and beat South Jersey Select Pink (A team) today for the tourney championship.

Actually Steps has two even teams in 7th grade (blue and white). They don't go A/B until 8th grade. Integrity beat blue by 1 goal, and beat white by 1 goal.

I'll let you do the math about what would happen if Steps was already A/B in 7th grade.

No need to do math. Look at Integrity's results from their spring season in MD. Lost by 10 to Skywalkers and 17 to M&D

Ok. No one said Integrity was on par with M&D Black. My very educated guess is that M&D Black would easily beat ANY STEPS team too, just like they do to almost every team. Integrity 21's are a very good team, who can be very competitive with most teams...upset a few And get upset a few times. And, from my view, the STEPS Philly White team is better than the STEPS NJ Blue team. They were scrappier. The South Jersey Select Pink team was also a good team, better than STEPS NJ Blue.