Originally Posted by Anonymous
There is no perfect club and/or experience. Parents complain about playing time, favoritism, other parents, the plethora of "me first" teammates etc. The key is to find a club where your daughter is happy, not where you are happy. I could find disgruntled parents/players on each and every club from the "elites" to your B level teams for the reasons I mentioned above. The grass isn't always greener.

100% agree! I say this to anyone who will listen. But all too often, the daddy/mommy isn't happy about when Little Super Star doesn't start or if she played 1 minute less than a kid who THEY think is less talented than Little Super Star (I can't believe there are parents who actually keep track of playing time of other players besides their own). There is a mom on one of our teams who thinks her daughter is going to Maryland. The kid just got out of 7th grade! Not even near high school yet! It's pathetic! Her daughter is a good player, one of the top 4 on the team. But, JEEZ! Relax frustrated Mommy. Let the kid play. She wants to take the kid off the team where the kid is comfortable, and put her on a team that mommy thinks is better. It's 100% absolutely ridiculous.