Originally Posted by Anonymous
The ONLY tweak I could see to Skak would be that their D needs to be bigger. They are consistently outmatched size wise and it's beginning to become an issue. They have several smaller girls on D, one is an absolute bulldog that makes up for her lack of size with insane tenacity. She is a fantastic player. But perhaps it's time to look for some taller, bigger D players on B or C that can move up? Or on one of the outside clubs (Express)? They seem to be having a hard time matching up against the bigger MD clubs. Just a thought. They are still a fantastic team, second best behind M&D. Nothing major needs to be done at all, they're all great players.

The ONLY tweak I would make is have my b team daughter replace one of the smaller weaklings. Just a thought. They are still fantastic but will be super fantastic with my daughter.

You said it. A couple of the bigger B team girls moved up this season and have already made a huge impact. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. Anyway, more will be coming. Bigger and quicker the better, just ask the MD teams. Times they are a changing. Move aside pops (or mom).

Well in the case of this B team, bigger doesn't equal better but at least we now know who has been bashing the A team. Oh and every year around this time CR tells people on the B and C teams they have greatly improved and have a real shot to be on the top team. It keeps hopes alive and the private lessons flowing on. Sorry but there is better talent at competing clubs and most of those girls have already been identified.